Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Paris Day 18:23rd June 2010



















How can a trip to Europe happen without any shopping?
And so..there we were..on a bus to La Vallee Village, one of the factory outlet shopping villages in Europe...can be found in Dublin, Milan, Paris, London etc..

We went there with no high hopes..but ended leaving there with 3-4 big bags of damages!
The price of the items we purchased were reasonable and items are of high quality.worth the money in fact..haha..well..is all about having fun isnt it..especially in a vacation..your wallets will be more susceptible to temptations!

We spent ard 5 hours at the shopping village before making our way back to Paris. Take note that this shopping village is not within the city of Paris. You can take a bus there with Cityrama Services.

Being curious at the high popularity rate of this phototour held by photographer Randy Harris, I signed up a phototour with me..and learnt tons of tips in taking good travel photos. Along the way, Randy recommended me interesting angles that I can take my pics, and shared some technical expertise with me with regards to better use my D90..to take people, culture, history, scenery of Paris..he thought me how to be observant and gave me ideas on what to look out for!

I personally think it was a very fruitful experience and it was my 1st time participating in this tour. It's a one-to-one kind of tour, so you get the whole attention from the expert..which I enjoyed talking and sharing my pics with him..Highly recommended if you are keen in photography and wanna take great pics!

Below are some of the pics which I took while learning from Randy..


paris141
Children and bubbles

paris152
Velib on Rental








Dimensions

paris153
Black and White

paris160
Nice angle Perspective

paris173

paris163
Street Art











We ended the tour after about 3 hours..and went for an icecream break at Haagen Daaz..
Loved the taste of the icecream that day..especially after taking in so many beautiful memories of Paris..














Since it's our last day in Paris, we thought might as well spend the night watching the sunset at the lourve Museum...i'm glad we did..the sky colors was spectacular!
paris68

paris67

A very beautiful city I must say..
Paris...we'll come back again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment